Saturday, March 6, 2010

Best Of Japan Episode 01

Alright, before we get started let me tell you about this. Once a week, hopefully I can do this more frequently I will compile links that features fresh Japan related contents from different blogs across the web and post it here. And today I have the first edition of the Best of Japan! Yay!

Best Of Japan Edition 01

Check ot what Vivienne Tam did with the HP Mini 210 via Akihabara News

There are homeless persons in Japan?!? via Tokyo Times

Wow! A very sweet HDR photo of Mori Tower via Tokyo Luv

Tokyo Marathon 2010 it's happening! via Sushi Cam

Some very nice photos of Japanese trains in action via Shibuya246

Geneva 2010: Honda 3R-C Concept. It's small. It's cool! via Punjapit


I think that is all for now. I'm hungry. See you next time Japan addicts! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment