Thursday, March 11, 2010

Toshiba's New iPad Clone

Toshiba's New iPad Clone? I mean I love my Toshiba laptop but I don't think developing an iPad-like device is something that I would look forward to on its release late this year or early 2011.

via Akihabara News

and here are the rest of the Japan hyperlinks today:

Leonardo DiCaprio arrive at Narita Airport in Tokyo today. What is his purpose? but who cares anyway? LOL.
via 3yen

Masahiro Nakai digs Swedish shirts. His an actor and he wore two sets of t-shirts made by a famous Swedish brand. I think it's common that Japanese likes to wear foreign brands as do I. My favorite Japanese idol Reina Tanaka wears stuff that has the New York Yankees logo on it most of the time. Including but not limited to baseball caps, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, shirts, hoodies, sweaters, underwears well maybe except the last one, I don't have proof.
via Yonasu

No comments:

Post a Comment