Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HP EliteBook 8740w Looks So Sweet and Solid

HP EliteBook 8740w is now on the top of my wishlist. On the gadgets category that is. Yes, my wishlist is divided into various categories but of course we are not going to talk about that. Let's go back to the topic, my latest dream machine the HP EliteBook 8740w just looks so sweet and solid. Even the standard configuration is pretty descent. My favorite features you ask? except for the awesome juicy screen, I like the firewire and esata ports. I'm a digital hoard I have gigabytes and gigabytes of data so transferring em using USB ports is not just sad but pathetic. Anyways try to catch this new and awesome piece of hardware on your local stores. Trust me, you'll be drooling.

via Akihabara News

No comments:

Post a Comment